Growing your business in the Town of Georgina
The Town of Georgina works with business owners from all sectors and sizes through engagement, advocacy, marketing and the implementation of programs and initiatives to help them grow. We also assist those looking to relocate or expand their operations through site selection, zoning, statistical information and referrals to other community partners and organizations.
Providing businesses with the tools and support they need to meet their goals is crucial to economic stability and growth. Our staff meets with businesses one-on-one to provide support and gain insights into economic viability to assess and inform economic development and initiatives.
- Site selection with appropriate zoning for your use
- Development process and permits
- Statistics and information
- Free small business skills training
- Referrals to programs, financial providers, professional services and organizations
- Patio expansion
- Improvement grants for Business Improvement Area businesses
- How to do business with the Town
- Joint advertising/marketing